Anti-Bullying Week 2020
This Friday, we are wearing odd socks to show our stance on being #UnitedAgainstBullying.
As part of our Vincentian Values at St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, it important that:
- We are compassionate, caring and loving.
- We are respectful of the dignity and wishes of the individual.
- We are stewards of our environment and of one another.
- We believe in practical hands-on hard work and we learn from our mistakes.
- We do not judge others.
- We build relationships based on trust.
We all have a part to play to not only educate ourselves about what bullying is and the consequences may be, but to prevent it from happening to others.
There are many helpful resources such as: https://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5aedg6qO7QIVE57VCh1N6gK2EAAYASAAEgLuRvD_Bw to see how you can be involved.